Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blechy belly, not ready to detox

This week has been tasty, but has set me back on my diet, and though I'm not paying for it on my waistline I am paying with an overall blechy feeling and probably a few points on my cholesterol score. My junk food laundry list has included "beef" and "chicken" style (aka vegetarian) taquitos smothered in pepper jack and sri racha, plenty of soft tacos filled with chili, vegetable potstickers fried to a crisp and doused with soy sauce and ginger, frequent noshings on chocolate leftover from several holidays, daily trips to Starbucks for mochas and vanilla scones, "family meal" nachos at work, and several paninis fat with mozzarella dipped in oily french onion soup. There have been few veggies and absolutely no salads. It has been delicious and disgusting and I'm not sure if I'm over my junk food binge yet, but I feel like I should be.

You'll know when I am because I will give you a recipe for some decent food.

xoxo

me

No comments:

Post a Comment